Porsche Macan Maintenance Schedule
The Porsche Macan is no doubt a top-tier SUV, but like any car in Matthews, you will need to be diligent about keeping up with the scheduled maintenances, so it performs at its best for many years to come. See what you’ll need to bring your vehicle in for in the following Porsche Macan maintenance schedule, so you have an idea ahead of time! The service team at Hendrick Porsche also has many more tips and guides to help you keep your Porsche as close to like-new as possible.
Major Porsche Macan Maintenance Schedules
So what are some consistent services to expect in Indian Trail? At every 10,000 miles or 1 year, you’ll find that the Porsche Macan maintenance schedule includes oil changes. Other services are performed at 40/80/120/160k, or at 2, 6, and 10-year intervals, if mileage isn’t reached, include:
- Electric System: Check and reset diagnosis system, check windshield wiper/washer and headlight washer functions and adjust nozzles, test horn operation, and check the condition of the battery and ventilation hoses
- Spark Plugs: Replace spark plugs for theMacan S every 40,000 miles or every 4 years or Macan Turbo every 30,000 miles or 4 years
- Interior: Check seat belt condition and operation and replace filter element for the pollen filter
- Exterior: Check wiper blades, clean reversing camera lens, check vehicle lighting, adjust headlights, check trailer hitch operation, and inspect radiators, air intakes, firewall, liftgate, and sunroof body drains for debris or blockages.
- Under Vehicle: Drain engine oil and change the oil filter at every 10k mile mark, check tire pressure, inspect underbody for leaks and check covers to make sure they are secure, inspect brake pads and discs for wear, check the brake fluid and hoses, inspect axle joints, tie rods ends, and steering gear to check play and dust boots for damage or leaks, check the exhaust system for leaks and inspect mounts.
- Engine: Top off engine oil and check for leaks, inspect fuel system lines and connections, check coolant and antifreeze levels and hoses, and check PDDC fluid
Additional Mileage Maintenance
In addition to the services we have mentioned, you can also expect these services at certain mile markers as you continue driving your Macan around Pineville:
- 2 years: Change the brake fluid using genuine Porsche brake fluid andchange fluid & perform test and adaption for Macan S clutch
- 4 year: Replace tire sealant
- 60k/6 years: Replace PDCC reservoir and change the oil in the PDK transmission
- 80k/4 years: Replace air filter
- 120k/12 years: Change all-wheel front differential drive oil and change the rear differential oil
- 160k/16 years: Change ATF and ATF filter of the Macan S
Get Reasonable Porsche Macan Maintenance Costs at Hendrick Porsche
It’s important to keep up with the recommended Porsche Macan maintenance schedule, but that doesn’t mean it has to cost a fortune. If your SUV is due for a service, come to our Charlotte service center for reasonable Porsche Macan maintenance costs thanks to our specials! Find out how much an oil change costs with us as well as other services when you reach out.
More from Hendrick Porsche
The 2022 Porsche Taycan exudes style and strength on the Matthews roads, and its all-electric performance has caused major buzz in the industry. If you’re ready to experience the next level of EV luxury, head to Hendrick Porsche – your trusted Porsche Taycan dealer in Charlotte. Below, you’ll find a sneak preview of three distinctive body…
The new Porsche Taycan makes a stunning addition to any driveway in Matthews. With fine-tuned electric power and thrilling performance specs, the 2022 Taycan is a joy to drive — just be prepared for the attention you’re almost certain to receive, as it’s hard not to stare when the Taycan passes by. Hendrick Porsche has the…
If you’re looking to buy a new Porsche and upgrade your Matthews commutes with a vehicle that not only delivers an upscale interior but also thrilling sport performance, you’ll want to check out the new Porsche inventory at Hendrick Porsche. Before you start researching models to find the right option for you, you may be wondering, how…