Have your Porsche tires given all they can on Matthews roads? When it’s time to purchase a new set, you shouldn’t opt for just any brand or type of tire. As a part of the Porsche Tire Approval program, Porsche carries out frequent tire development and testing, followed up by a list of OEM-approved tires for all models, even including vintage Porsche cars! This ensures that drivers of Porsche luxury vehicles will always know which Porsche tires are recommended at the OEM level to maintain the premium performance and safety of their vehicles.
Keep reading to learn how the authorized Hendrick Porsche Tire Centercan help you find the right tires for your vehicle!
Find Tires Online With Our Porsche Tire Center
Narrowing down the Porsche tires recommended for your specific model is simple when you work with the Hendrick Porsche Tire Center! From the comfort and safety of your Indian Trail home, you can search by tire size or by model/model year, and rest assured the results you’re presented with all come OEM-recommended! Shopping for winter tires? Before entering your search criteria, simply check the “Winter Tires” box.
Shopping By Tire Size
- If you’re unsure of your tire size, you’ll find it listed in your owner’s manual or possibly in the driver-side door jamb.
- Use the dropdown menus to select your tire size, then click the “Search” button to see the Porsche tires that suit your specs.
Shopping By Model/Model Year
- Using the dropdown menus, first select your model year, then the Porsche model you’re driving.
- You’ll then be prompted to provide “Additional Model Info.” Use this dropdown to specify whether your vehicle has standard or ceramic brakes.
- Finally, verify your tire size. Again, this info can be found in your owner’s manual or the driver-side door jamb. After verifying the tire size, you’ll be shown all of the tire options that meet your criteria.
Why Choose Porsche Recommended Tires?
You may be thinking, “I know my tire size, so why can’t I purchase any type or brand of tire?” Tires are the main point of contact between your Porsche vehicle and the Pineville roads. Porsche recommended tires from brands like Michelin and Pirelli have been OEM-tested and proven to deliver the highest quality performance and safety. If you choose to go rogue and opt for non-OEM-recommended tires, there is a risk of negatively impacting your vehicle’s performance and braking power in Charlotte.
Porsche Flat Tire Repair
Flat tires are never welcome, but unfortunately, they still happen. If you’re in need of Porsche flat tire repair and your vehicle is still under its Porsche Limited Warranty coverage, help from Porsche 24-Hour Roadside Assistance is just a phone call away at 1-800-PORSCHE.
Of course, you can also bring your vehicle to our Charlotteservice centerfor Porsche flat tire repair! We deliver tire service in a safe, efficient manner so you can get back on the road with confidence. When you schedule your appointment, you can even opt for contact-free pickup and delivery!
Find Your Porsche Tires at Hendrick Porsche
Have lingering questions about the Porsche recommended tires for your particular model? Please don’t hesitate to contact our parts department to strike up a conversation! Our Porsche parts specialists will be glad to assist.