2020 Porsche Macan Interior
Looking for a new luxury SUV your Matthews family will love? The 2020 Porsche Macan is just as luxurious as it is spacious, providing ample room to seat up to five passengers with ease and all of the premium comfort and tech amenities required for a well-rounded driving experience. Step into the new Porsche Macan interior with Hendrick Porsche to explore its key features, dimensions, and more, below!
Macan Interior Dimensions
The 2020 Macan interior offers a five-passenger seating capacity, leaving room to get comfortable and plenty of cargo space for your gear and equipment. Details on the Porsche SUV Macan interior cargo dimensions are as follows:
- Cargo Capacity Behind 1st Row: 52.9 cubic feet
- Cargo Capacity Behind 2nd Row: 17.6 cubic feet
Standard Macan Interior Features
Even when you opt for the base-level Porsche Macan model, you’re sure to be impressed with its standard suite of comfort amenities and tech features. The entry-level Porsche Macan interior leaves little to be desired with:
- 8-way power seats with Alcantara® seat centers
- Bluetooth® connectivity
- Voice-activated navigation system
- Three-zone automatic climate control
Available Porsche Macan Interior Upgrades
Indian Trail drivers who desire a more upscale interior can opt for a number of attractive upgrades, like a heated steering wheel, heated and/or ventilated seating, and much more:
- 14-way Power Seats with Memory Package: Memory functions encompass seating position, side mirrors, steering column position, headlights, wipers, climate control, and more.
- 18-way Adaptive Sport Seats with Memory Package: Elevated bolsters provide extra support when taking corners around Pineville.
- Interior Trim Upgrades: Configure an interior that represents your unique style with wood trims available in gorgeous colors like Dark Walnut or Anthracite Chestnut with an aluminum inlay, or opt for a more modern option like carbon fiber or brushed aluminum trim.
- Carbon Ionizer: Improve the interior air quality during long summer day commutes with the optional carbon ionizer.
Macan Interior Technology
All-new for the 2020 Macan is the impressively sized 10.9-inch touchscreen display with HD resolution. Mounted above an ascending center console, the crystal clear display can be customized to each individual Charlotte driver with a personalized start screen, intuitive menu, and responsive controls for quick access that won’t distract from the road ahead. This large touchscreen display is standard, while these additional features are available with an upgrade:
- Porsche Car Connect App
- Apple CarPlay® / Android Auto™ with Siri™
- BOSE® Surround Sound Audio System
- Burmester® High-End Surround Sound SystemMacan Interior: Technology
Explore the 2020 Macan at Hendrick Porsche
Experience the 2020 Porsche Macan interior features and comfort firsthand with a test drive at Hendrick Porsche! Contact us to set up an appointment in Charlotte today. While you’re here, you can compare the Macan vs. Cayenne or see how the Macan fares against competitors like the Jaguar F-PACE, the Audi Q5, and the BMW X3.
More from Hendrick Porsche
The latest Porsche Macan design blends the practicality of the modern SUV with the unstoppable performance of a sports car, and drivers in Matthews have taken note. Not only does this powerhouse boast a new and impressive exterior makeover, but new options under the hood breathe new life into this best-selling model. Take a closer…
The 2021 Porsche Cayenne has many competitors in the luxury segment, but really, it’s in a class of its own. From its incredible towing capabilities and superior engine performance to its stunning selection of colors, the new Porsche Cayenne is a luxury performance SUV every Matthews driver will appreciate. When you step into the Porsche…
The Porsche Macan is one of the most popular luxury SUVs in the Matthews area, so it’s no surprise that drivers have anxiously awaited the 2022 Porsche Macan redesign. What can you expect from the latest Macan? This model is strong, sophisticated, and packed with premium features. Take a look at the latest upgrades for…