2020 Porsche Macan Interior
Looking for a new luxury SUV your Matthews family will love? The 2020 Porsche Macan is just as luxurious as it is spacious, providing ample room to seat up to five passengers with ease and all of the premium comfort and tech amenities required for a well-rounded driving experience. Step into the new Porsche Macan interior with Hendrick Porsche to explore its key features, dimensions, and more, below!
Macan Interior Dimensions
The 2020 Macan interior offers a five-passenger seating capacity, leaving room to get comfortable and plenty of cargo space for your gear and equipment. Details on the Porsche SUV Macan interior cargo dimensions are as follows:
- Cargo Capacity Behind 1st Row: 52.9 cubic feet
- Cargo Capacity Behind 2nd Row: 17.6 cubic feet
Standard Macan Interior Features
Even when you opt for the base-level Porsche Macan model, you’re sure to be impressed with its standard suite of comfort amenities and tech features. The entry-level Porsche Macan interior leaves little to be desired with:
- 8-way power seats with Alcantara® seat centers
- Bluetooth® connectivity
- Voice-activated navigation system
- Three-zone automatic climate control
Available Porsche Macan Interior Upgrades
Indian Trail drivers who desire a more upscale interior can opt for a number of attractive upgrades, like a heated steering wheel, heated and/or ventilated seating, and much more:
- 14-way Power Seats with Memory Package: Memory functions encompass seating position, side mirrors, steering column position, headlights, wipers, climate control, and more.
- 18-way Adaptive Sport Seats with Memory Package: Elevated bolsters provide extra support when taking corners around Pineville.
- Interior Trim Upgrades: Configure an interior that represents your unique style with wood trims available in gorgeous colors like Dark Walnut or Anthracite Chestnut with an aluminum inlay, or opt for a more modern option like carbon fiber or brushed aluminum trim.
- Carbon Ionizer: Improve the interior air quality during long summer day commutes with the optional carbon ionizer.
Macan Interior Technology
All-new for the 2020 Macan is the impressively sized 10.9-inch touchscreen display with HD resolution. Mounted above an ascending center console, the crystal clear display can be customized to each individual Charlotte driver with a personalized start screen, intuitive menu, and responsive controls for quick access that won’t distract from the road ahead. This large touchscreen display is standard, while these additional features are available with an upgrade:
- Porsche Car Connect App
- Apple CarPlay® / Android Auto™ with Siri™
- BOSE® Surround Sound Audio System
- Burmester® High-End Surround Sound SystemMacan Interior: Technology
Explore the 2020 Macan at Hendrick Porsche
Experience the 2020 Porsche Macan interior features and comfort firsthand with a test drive at Hendrick Porsche! Contact us to set up an appointment in Charlotte today. While you’re here, you can compare the Macan vs. Cayenne or see how the Macan fares against competitors like the Jaguar F-PACE, the Audi Q5, and the BMW X3.
More from Hendrick Porsche
What is the 2020 Porsche Cayenne price range? With an MSRP that starts at $66,800, the new Cayenne has been designed to be one of the most exciting vehicles to drive around Matthews. There are five magnificent trim levels from which to choose: Cayenne, Cayenne E-Hybrid, Cayenne S, Cayenne Turbo, and the Cayenne Turbo S…
With its opulent interior and thrilling performance levels, Matthews drivers are racing to get behind the wheel of the 2020 Porsche Cayenne SUV. If you’ve yet to explore the 2020 Porsche Cayenne colors, you’ve got an exciting decision ahead of you! The new Cayenne offers an incredible array of standard and available color options ranging…
Elegance, quality, and upscale simplicity define the 2020 Porsche Panamera interior. As the driver, you’ll appreciate the thoughtfully-placed controls and touch-sensitive buttons on the cleanly-styled dash — just within reach when you need them. No matter how long the drive to Matthews, passengers in both rows can stay comfortable thanks to supportive seats and a…